Friday, March 19, 2010

My 'adventure' has ended ^_^

Hey guys, so i know its been a long time. But that is kinda the point of me writing this article.

Life in Korea has become just that, life. I love it here and I am going to stay here for another year after a few week visit home in August. Well, that is the plan anyways.

I actually think I am going to stop bloggin about life here too becuase now most everything is normal. When I first came I was shocked every second but now I am not suprised anymore. And I have taken living here a little more seriously for now, as in I am not just some lost foriegner anymore. I have many friends and strong relationships here that make up my life here. So anyway I might throw up a blog post here and there but please dont expect much because really living here has become just the exciting every day life.

Also as most of you probably heard I am seeing someone here and we spend as much of our free time together as possible. But also I dont really want to blog our relationship; sorry ^_^
As most my friends know I was planning on not having a girlfriend here at all but I was thinking of this as more of a vacation at first. This definitely isn't how it is now, I have lived here for 7 months and for the moment this is where most of my life is.
I definitely still miss my family and I am really looking forward to visiting home in August. I can't wait to see you guys again.

1 comment: